Exterior of the Programmable Clock
Key Features of our Wi-Fi Electronic Programmable Clock
We supply and install programmable clocks, to help you to effectively manage and control access times to your residential or commercial property.
- Our fully programmable timer clock is suitable for controlling electric gates (sliding and swing), access barriers, interior and exterior lights, school bells, plus much more.
- Being fully programmable, it includes a wide range of control settings and options, including programming access requirements or events many years in advance.
- It offers a simple and easy to use programming app and interface, providing the option to programme special events, public holidays, or longer shutdown periods e.g. Xmas holidays.
- It comes fully pre-programmed for New Zealand daylight saving’s time periods; no need to manually adjust.
Internal view of the Programmable Clock
Access for Set Up
- It operates on its own individual Wi-Fi network. The person needs to be physically in the vicinity of its Wi-Fi range, approx. within 20 metres from the control box.
- Access is achieved through logging in through the provided web address with your username and password. Your login details provide security and access to the unit. You can login via your phone, tablet, or laptop.
- The unit has its own built in Wi-Fi, so no other local network is required.
- It has a 5 Amp clean contact relay with a NO or NC contact.
Placement on Site
- The clock unit needs to be secured to a wall or solid fixture, and secured in a manner that protects the unit from rain and other weather events.
- The unit is robust and sturdy, however it is not waterproof.
- The time clock needs to be wire connected to the unit it is controlling.
Size Specifications & Power
- Height: 110mm
- Width: 115mm
- Depth: 30mm
- The clock is powered by USB supply. We can provide 12 – 24v dc to 5v USB adaptors if required.